What is yoga asana or yoga posture?
Actually yoga is come from ancient Hindu culture. The ancient great saint Patanjali was the introducer of yoga. The yoga asana or yoga postures are exercises that bring fitness, which differentiates them from many other types of exercises. This is encouraging the psychological concentration and peacefulness through mental exercise with a special type of controlling technique of breathing and relaxing. Sun salutation or Surya Namaskar, dhyanasana, Padmasana, Bhadrasana, Sukhasana etc. such like example of yoga poses or yoga posture. Some minimum kinds of environment are requirement for practicing yoga asana. This is describing below.
General cautions for yoga
- Before you are going to start any yoga asana or yoga posture, you should check-up health with your doctor or consult your trainer.
- If you are suffering from low eye sight, high blood pressure then please avoid inverted asana or posture and rapid abdominal breathing or contact your trainer.
- The women are advised they should avoid yoga asanas after menstrual period for seven days and after seven month of pregnancy time due to miscarriage threatened.
- They can also practice Kumbhak-hin yoga or contact your trainer.
- Some postures are recommended during pregnancy time but it is fully restricted that which asana related to abdominal pressure. The oxygen and blood circulation problem may happen to mother and fetus.
- While you suffer from liver expanded problem then you are restricted to practice these asana; Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Salabhasana.
- The yoga asana or yoga postures are fully restricted from them who are affected of sinus disease.
- Sheershasana, Sarbangasana, Halasana, Matsyasana are strictly prohibited for bellow age of 12 years boys and girls.
- Their physical structures are not permitted for practicing these asana.
- The yoga asana which creates pressure to the abdomen like Paschimottanasana, Salabhasana,Dhanurasana etc. are prohibited for appendicitis, hernia patients.
- They should treatment by the doctor before going to practice.
- Heart disease patients are avoiding Salabhasana, Mayurasana like yoga asanas.
12 Steps to Chant the Mantra While doing Sun Satulation| Surya Namaskar Surya namaskar or Sun Satulation for beginners By Yogasikho Sun Satulation or Surya
Yoga: Physiotherapy for mind. Physiotherapy is a credible, professional natural medicine option that is available to all. The goal of fitness physiotherapy is to improve quality of life by physical means.• Relaxation plays in a key roll in leading a healthy happy life.